Childcare jobs in Campbelltown at Redfern Cottage Child Care
Redfern Cottage is a family-owned centre located in Minto. We believe it is important to develop an inclusive work environment and we are passionate about creating an environment that appreciates the individual interests, ideas, philosophies, and cultures that all team members bring to the centre.
Develop your career in early education and child care
We strongly believe that our biggest asset is our staff and we are always seeking the best talent to develop and train as well as ensure opportunities for growth are provided. Quality of care for our children and families is very important within our service which means we need excellent team members.
Why work for Redfern Cottage Child Care Minto?
- Focus on creating positive, energetic work environments with a strong focus on training and development for all team members.
- High achieving staff have the opportunity to progress to senior leadership roles if they wish as we prefer to develop our teams working with us, rather than recruit outside the organisation.
- Depending on qualifications, experience & knowledge of the NQS, NQF and EYLF, above award wages may be offered.
- Opportunity to work with like minded team members with a passion for early years education.
- Eligible employees may be entitled to discounted childcare fees at the centre.
- Employees in leadership roles (Room Leader/Centre Director) will have their First Aid/ Asthma & Anaphylaxis / CPR provided by the company.
- Training and development support if you wish to further your career and knowledge through either a Certificate III, Diploma Traineeship and ECT qualifications.
- Generous non-contact (programming) each week to plan and document children’s learning.
- On the job training and development, as well as professional development offered to support each educator’s individual developmental plans. Senior staff are given time to train their colleagues on everyday tasks to ensure quality and consistency.
- Opportunity to work for a family-owned company that appreciates and supports a healthy work/life balance.
- Uniform shirts are supplied.
- To help build a strong team culture, semi-annual staff team events are provided such as dinner harbour cruises, picnics, paintball and more.
- Convenient location, close to public transport.
Child care jobs & early education career opportunities at our Child Care in Minto
At Redfern Cottage we appreciate everyone for the individual that they are, as well as the experience and ideas they bring. We are always interested in staff with experience working at centres rated Exceeding or higher, good understanding of the NQS and NQF, as well as qualified ECTS or working towards ECT.
Join the Redfern Cottage Childcare Team!
If you would like to join our organisation, please submit your resume and a short cover letter to email@example.com